Sunday, September 30, 2007
I have a bad feeling. A different feeling compared to the times in O lvls.
But I believe I can change that feeling. I shouldn't give up because of that damn feeling. My sub-conscious tells me my bad feelings seems true. But, NO WAY it's gonna be true. =D
Well, I don't want go overseas. I don't have the money too. Going overseas is wasting the capital i would have. NOOOOooOOO!
1 more month. Exactly 30 days. Last lap. I gonna hit my target hard. No way I'm going in with this state of mind now. No way I'm going in and saying "i made the wrong choice". No way. 50 Days, just 50 days and I can be free. I gonna play with no guilt. I gonna play and say I did my very very best. I gonna play and say I used up my last breathe that I have. No one can ever stop me. No one. I've come through so many obstacles, I will go right through.
There's no turning back. You got no other path. Do it or do it.
jiayou bah weirong!!!
pandaboo penned at 9/30/2007 11:48:00 pm
think free.live free