<body>
Tuesday, June 19, 2007

有个伟人说过, "人人生而平等". 但我就要告诉大家, 那根本就是唬人的. 人生当然是不平等的, 不然为什么有人是伟人, 而我却不是呢? 同理可证, 不管我喜不喜欢, 这世界上就是有人比我有钱, 长的又比我帅.

不用怀疑, 以上这几句话都是我从"18禁不禁" 偶像剧里拿出来的. 我这么可能有这种本事写出这么好的词句呢? 我只能说我非常同意他的说法. 我相信每个人都是不一样的. 所以你说 "他能做到, 为什么你却不可以呢?", 这句话我不能苟同. 每个人生出来就已经是不一样的, 出生在不一样的家庭, 在不一样的环境下成长. 思想也不一样. 你们凭什么说他能赚大钱,我也可以? 有些事要看天时地力人和, 不是每个人都那么幸运. 有些人出生于金饭碗, 不用那么努力也能享受人生. 这是他们前世修来的福吗?

有些人就是有特别的才艺. 就举个例子, 有些人只许要五分钟来学习做一件事, 但有些人不管多么努力也需花上好几天. 有些人能唱, 有些能打, 有些能画. 所以,不是每个人都能够成功. 不能成功的就会被社会淘汰. 剩下的都是成功的人, 来写下历史, 传那些谚语和句子. 谁会记得那些奋斗一生而失败的伟人啊?

我的环境不是说很不好, 但也不是那么的好. 可是每个人不管有多好, 终会想要更好的生活啊!



Recently, I changed my msn pm to "i feel like dreaming"..just because i was watching this show and i feel very engaged in it. really feels like living in that world. And i guess because of the PM, my friend talked to me about dreams. She said that having a dream is a good thing because it will be my goal of life. It will lead me to where i want to go. This made me thought awhile, "do i have a dream now?" I used to have many dreams when i'm younger. I said I want to be this, I want to be that, but those are just childhood dreams, I now know how difficult it is. My most recent dream, is to own a hotel/resort. A simple tourist attraction but top the visitors list. This derived from me wanting to be a boss, to start a business, but realised that I do not have the ability to fight the MNCs, being a SME also not a bad idea, but SME also means working lots and lots.

I am a person who loves to enjoy, I don't like to work much and I don't really have an obvious interest. I just want to have a happy family and live a simple but fulfilling life. Of course, to enjoy that, i need to work, i need to earn quite a lot. But, I do not like to get involved in those business processes too much. This seems very troublesome and impossible right? haha.. this is why I'm quite confused of what I want to be. So, from now, i will start dreaming....again..

However, I do have some short term goals. I don't think I want to say it out because it seems like i failed almost every goal i planned few months ago. =/

Alright, that should be all.

Ohya, I was quite disturbed by that "tpjcian" message at my tagboard. But nevermind, since that person don't want to explain, i shall live my life as usual =)



ps. erm..what's with my attitude? did i offended you? i seldom offend ppl leh...


pandaboo penned at 6/19/2007 02:26:00 am

Comments:
YEA..If there is no one dreaming of flying, aeroplane won't be invented. The world is transformed by the BIGGEST Daydreamers. OH YES, never too small to dream BIG!
 
Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2