I am dam tired. My eyes are red and my head is spinning. I mean.. my mind. My vision is blurred and I have no idea what I am doing.
I went down for supper with kc just now. Ordered prata and I forgotten to pay. I was so blur and the person also blur blur giving me the prata and didn't ask me to pay. In the end i remembered and I went back to pay =)
So tired now, did my GP quiz just now because biondi won't be able to help me tomorrow. BUT, I didn't get to finish it. Stupid lah.. i got more than 6 qns didn't do... whatever...
It's the official start of my June Holidays. I just remembered to remind myself of what I am going to do. Couple of things for me to complete eh? Few long term goals too, i mean..by this year. Let's hope I can complete it successfully =)
Gd night all...
cya..
pandaboo penned at 5/28/2007 12:34:00 am
think free.live free