Squash,
Tennis,
Badminton
Yesh, these are the racket games that I'm playing now. Before I came into JC, I only know how to play badminton and sux at it. Lost to wee kiat and of course lost to kc who is a school team player. Took up squash because I want to try a new sports and it really gave me lots of experience. Wasn't very enthu for squash even up till now maybe because I got no known good friends in squash. Well, managed to learn some skills for a squash game and got used to the racket. That leads me to the interest in Tennis which is also another nice game under the sun. Squash is not well known and it has more rules than other games. My interest for tennis is further enhanced with my S-PE playing tennis. Of course, saw so many girls in the school tennis team and play so well, so can I!
Then, biondi also showed his interest in tennis that time and so we came out an idea to start playing tennis. Ky bought his own racket while me and biondi share one because of the high price. *yah I am the type that wants expensive stuffs and believe they are better*
Ky got safra membership and so we started our weekly tennis. I managed to cope quite well with it because of my experience during SPE and also the racket is similar to Squash. The difference in hitting the ball is just the skill of 'slicing' the tennis ball and hitting softer. hahaha~!
Went to play badminton with ter zy they all and found that badminton racket is so light! Wasn't used to it at start since I'm holding those heavy rackets. Felt that I improved =\
ok, thats all about my racket journey...now back to stuffs that happened today..
We had our 4x400m relay today and we did not get into the finals. We clocked a timing of 4.15min, 2sec behind our heats timing. Not sure what happened but the teacher said I ran a timing of 1.03 That's quite good because I know I was literally jogging after 200m -.-""
Felt so tired afterwards and skipped 1 period of econs.. haha...
pandaboo penned at 5/02/2007 09:53:00 pm
think free.live free