Dam… I’m dam fedup now.. I’m quite emo today already and there is this guy who spoilt my day..
“yes?”
“this is _____ (lets juz name him B), I really want to kill you now you know? You think you very smart is it? I really want to kill you..”
I was like.. “huh??”
“you know why? You should know why. Why do you have to post that video on the forum?! You think you so smart is it?! I spent so much time and efforts on it and… you….(wadever it is…) .. I really want to kill you..you know that it will be launch on college day.. you know it’s gonna be leaked and why did you post it on the forums?!” *he sounded like i destroyed his video*
I was shocked but then I finally know that it shouldn’t be leaked. So of course I got to apologise for it and promise to remove it. And he demanded to see me on Monday. I don’t even know who the hell is he and how am I going to see him?
I really don’t know that it is that serious that it shouldn’t be leak since it’s on youtube and nothing is said or posted. Thus I posted the video on my own youtube account and also stated that I wasn’t sure whether it can be leaked or not. I even linked back to his original video to show credit..
Then what the hell, I got to apologise like siao while he shouted into my phone.. demanding me to go home and remove it immediately.. cant u speak nicely? nt as if i am going against u frm the start...
After a while I received a sms saying that I should remove it in half an hour’s time or else he will try his best to ban me from the forum. What the f lah.. that call already made my blood boil and it rushed all the way into my brain enough to make me feel giddy for awhile… Then I got to rush all the way to somewhere to find a computer to use. TMD…
Removed all the links..sources of videos and even asked ms leow to help me delete posts..thx btw.. sent msges of apology and den he called again…now talking me in a nice gay(cheerful) tone.. explaining to me that the video was not meant to be leaked.. (now den he say.. cant he juz say this nicely before that?).. and he say he was really disappointed and wadsoever.. yea.. I almost died because of that.. who cares abt his disappointment.. no choice.. he is the big boss and I got to lower my tone… I posted apology msg on the forum and he ask me to remove it to prevent the other students frm toking abt it.. ok.. this is wad we call censorship and this is practiced commonly in sg..
My day was really spoilt by him… din noe a _______ can hav such attitude towards a student who really noe nth abt wad’s happening at first.. and he was shouting into my phone.. blaming everything on me.. kns.. don’t we have our rights to share something that is present on the net? I mean, I am not copyrighting it or infringing any copyright laws…
I hate to take on the full blame. I am responsible for my actions and I will be responsible.. but be responsible of yours too. Thank you.
And if you are reading this. Welcome to my blog and this is the place I vent my anger, show my true feelings. Ohya, thanks for visiting. Well, I did not post your name. So don’t worry that it will be leaked. Hope you understand how I feel. Please be more Thoughtful too. Okay, maybe you are not a tpjcian. If you want to hunt me down, you can do that because I am just a small little fry, can be squeezed to death anytime. But then, where is fairness, or shld I use justice? Nt sure.. I fail my gp…Ohya, I never think i'm smart..if i am smart.. i will be able to know that it should not be leaked without anyone saying...
kill me? orh... this is the attitude...
oh great.. i may get sued for this post..cuz.. we dun hav freedom of speech? nvm.. u r now at fr3edom blog... i dun even noe abt the laws on posting a post on a blog.. there seems to be so many restrictions.. but i dunno wad... i am juz posting my feelings.. and i am venting my anger on a non living thg.. abt some imaginary guy...
Note: This post is an expression of opinions towards a situation. It can be imaginary. No exact names are specified in this post to prevent similar event to happen in real life.