<body>
Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yesterday I went for my squash competition. It was the 2nd match for our school for this inter-jc squash competition. We lost our first match to AJC 4-1 because our players off-form. I was not selected to play because I am obviously the lousiest player of all. So yesterday, I was sent to play because it is a predicted match that we will lose to ACS(I), so the lousiest will play with the best as what they say. haha..

I was put as the second player against some guy called Andrew. Well, we have 5 mins of warming up session and I was so afraid of embarrassing myself because I can't even play the shots well. I put on the safety goggles similar to the ones we found in labs. moisture build up and caused fog -.-"
The squash courts are all air-conditioned and this is why moisture will build up when body produces heat. So not used to the goggles. Anyway, I managed not to embarrass myself during the warm up by playing some somehow powerful shots and straight shots.

The game started with me playing the first serve. Having in mind that the 1st player lost his game with 27-0, my aim was to get just 1 point. Game started and we played on. I lost 4 points including my serve. I guess the opponent became complacent and played too relax. So, I gained 2 points!! So happy while my team cheered for me outside. It is really a great achievement for me! Me being a less than 1 year ungraded squash player, managed to get 2 points from a 5 years experienced and B/A graded squash player! I forgotten how I got the 2 points. I think i got 1 point myself and the other 1 point because he hit the ball out.

I came out from the first set with score of 9-2. Happiness filled me but the coach did not see, he was looking at mjc and tjc match. He was surprised that I can get 2 points..haha! Next 2 set he watched but I somehow did not play well enough and lost both sets with score of 9-0.

The other 3 players played and mario got 1 point! Our captain Bernerd got 2 or 3 points. So total we got around 6 points! We won mjc!! MJC played with them last week and got a score of total 5 points from the whole team. hahahaa!!

Alright, this only happens when noob meets the pro. It is a different game when HCI fought with ACJC and ACJC fought with ACS(I) that day. It was really a tough match and the style of playing is completely different. We can see all the fast and powerful shots and skills. Balls near the corner are never missed. Well, HCI won ACJC 4 games. I wasn't around during the 5th game and so I don't know the results.

Our next match will be against MJC and it will be quite a tough fight, purely because we have similar standards. MJC will be our only hope to win because our turn against HCI and ACJC will come soon! I will confirmed be playing against one of them because I'm the weakest -.-"

Okay, I went so sleep while writing this post halfway. Supposed to be studying econs but my bed is too comfy and the heavy rain is making it better. So, perfect condition to sleep. Lolx...


well.. some pictures to update...


ok this was quite long ago... dota competition.. terence joined but lost in first round.



pre-ordered my C&C3 and collected it on launch day!! Shiok! comes with a free crystal mouspad and Razer Mantis mouspad!!






ok.. went out with bio to somehow celebrate his bd.. went to this jap restaurant to eat the high tea special for deserts.. haha.. managed to take the pic of it now.. this is the grilled ice cream.. shiok!!
ohya.. we also went the new york thgy at citylink.. din take any pic =\ but i ordered some stupid porkchop tat suxs! i prefer kenny rogers...






eh.. i feel tat this specs quite cool leh.. stick to face kind.. juz tat becuz of the poor make and quality plus such a big yellow area.. it make me looks like.. XIAN DAN CHAO REN!! ultraman.. haha


this is my face when i am angry.. yup.. one of the days i was dam angry.. but ok.. i'm taking pic of myself when i'm angry -.-""
ohya.. sun-burnt face.. lolx
the result of playing tennis under the hot sun


pandaboo penned at 3/31/2007 03:01:00 pm

Comments:
you dun look like you are angry lei..haha =P
 
thats not me eatin the ice cream... i ate another 1 hor...
 
Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2