Sunday, February 25, 2007

YAYSS~~!! WooHooOooO!!!
Chingay Parade ended today and this also marks the end of my volunteering job for this event..! Well, I'm quite happy to be the volunteers for this event and i WANT and WILL participate in this event AGAIN!!! Except for the duty i got assigned to, I'm quite happy with the overall job =)
Ok, let me talk about my duty. My group only had 3 guys and they need 2 guys to do the ticketing at the gates. Okay, I act smart and volunteered to go with another guy, so that i wont be the only guy left to do ushering. So we were brought to this side behind the big mediacorp truck to take charge of the gate. Checking of tickets, open/close the gate, prevent people from coming in, answering questions and getting scolded were our jobs. Somemore, the view is bad!!! The best part is only the firecrackers which are very near us.
The sound from the firecrackers are loud but nice!! You really feel like shouting out for fun at the time they light up the firecrackers. Ohya, today, i finally felt the effect of something exploding. The fireworks are also near us and so when it exploded, it was dam loud and you can feel the effect of it. It's just one wave of energy coming and hit you. Your whole body will feel it. Omg.. you all know what? IT IS DAM SHIOK!!!! I also felt like shouting out "YAY!" when i feel the energy!
Alright, so i think you all should get what i mean. If you don't, it simple means that i didn't get to watch the parade. -.-""
Anyway, the parade is fun and the atmosphere rocks! Other than those demanding public who expect everything from us, the others are great!
As I'm a very good and responsible young man, I didn't take out my phone and take pictures. Not like those "contractors" from some other place, took out their cybershot phone and took group picture while the people are performing!! How disgraceful....

I finally know the feeling of having the WHOLE Orchard Road to ourselves. Walking slowly on the big main road with no one stopping me. It feel so great!!!
Entering areas that people cannot enter and policemen, CIDs can do nothing to stop me from entering =)
pandaboo penned at 2/25/2007 01:28:00 am
think free.live free