<body>
Thursday, January 18, 2007

I did not blog for quite a while is it? Well, come here blog blog bah. My keyboard keys got so sticky and keep on get stuck..Zzzz

Well, I went for the Chingay volunteer thing. I went alone without any friends. So sad. But i went there for experience and fun. Almost 100 tpjcians signed up for it. There are 450 volunteers and they are mostly made up for tpjc, mjc and cjc people. Quite a number of HCI students too. Saw gwen, wynne, huijun they all there too, with their friends of course. Saw Weijia also, he's the leader of the leaders, in-charge of logistics.

I don't know why, I have this illness that i need to cure. This illness, I did not really notice it until that day. Alright, we were all split into sectors and groups and we had our 'orientation' to know the people in your group. Somehow, my group wasn't that enthu. We see others play games, dancing all these. We did play games too, but quite boring. And my illness is, I am so tensed up! I have no idea why I am so nervous and tensed up when i sat with the group in a circle. It's just pure introduction and I also got so tensed up. I cannot look at the others in their face, my neck or face will become very tensed or in chinese we say "jing beng". And i can feel i shiver a little. WTH! In my mind, i keep telling myself not to worry all these, make new friends, but my body just don't react to it! Gosh, i think i have to solve this problem asap, or else how to make new friends?!

Today, I did some stupid stuffs and made quite a fool of myself. During chinese lesson, when the teacher asked us to go down to mark attendence, i have no idea why i jumped down from the 3rd row. Actually i just wanted to go down by stepping on the seats. I no idea why i so kan jiong also. In the end got commented by the teacher -.-" so paiseh. Then, I was quite bored and i keep sabo rahman today. Not really sabo, but i keep shouting out his names when some girls walk pass. -.-"" why am i doing such bo liao stuffs?

And, I somehow don't know why got related to 06s14 people, the girls seems to hate me and keep staring at me when i walk by. Please, spare me ahh! I really scared of them sia.

Ohya, tuesday i skipped chem lecture and went for squash. Reason is because i forgot got chem lecture until that day itself. Somemore, i already promised squash people that i will be attending the CCA that day, i don't want to go back on my words. I've been breaking all these promises last year, not purposely. I always have stuffs crashed with squash trainings. Do some counting, i guess i went for squash trainings for less than 10 times.

I told Ms Leow that i have squash that day and i am unable to attend the lecture if there isn't any very important stuff. She didn't say much. But the next day, she keep shooting me, saying that i skipped. I apologised on the class forum, she scold me somemore. Accusing me of skipping MANY lessons last year. I really got fedup because i don't remember skipping MANY lessons. The most, 1 or 2, but with valid reason. And she was scolding me as if i skipped more than 10 plus lessons... So i went forum and complained with 2 whole long posts.

A little sian now.

Ohya, today's PE, we ran 8 laps!! To prepare for road run -.-"" But I only ran 5 or 6 because halfway i went to drink water.. haha.. Ohya, i noticed another illness of mine. Don't know is it i'm so unhealthy or what, people run till their face will turn red, I run till my face turns pale. What do i lack? How i wish there is a machine that can do a quick body checkup to know where i'm injured, what vitamins i lack, what illness i got....

Ohya, went to see doctor last week and asked about my panda eyes. He says that it's fats under my eyes to cause the shape. And it is blood clot that caused it to be black. Blood clot because of eye strain/stress and radiation. Yup, maybe i used computer too much. He says that there's no way to cure it unless i go for cosmetic surgery and remove the blood clot inside -.-""

Somehow, I became more aware of my looks recently -.-"" Not sure why also, maybe i just wants to increase my confidence? Well, talk about having a fair skin, I don't mind actually. I tried to go tanning before but after i got tanned, my skin 'recovered' after a few days. Haiz.. maybe i need continuous tanning. But how? I don't even go out to the outdoor often.

That's all for today.. Going sleep now...


pandaboo penned at 1/18/2007 09:25:00 pm

Comments:
went to apply for the chingay volunteer thgy too and got rejected by teacher cos the training date clash with my service learning-_-" but from the way u say it, i think itz lucky that i got rejected

06S14 girls? thatz including me? is we hate u or u dao us,jkjk. nah..dun be afraid..we are friendly people
 
Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2