Sunday, November 26, 2006
One Good news, always comes with a bad news.
Good news is, i just finish downloaded 罗志祥's new album called Speshow. Get it from me if you want. The MV for his first song is cool. How i wish i can dance like that.
Next is the bad news. I just read one thing after i received something. I received an email and i have the urge to read on more. Yes, i went on to read. I found out that things doesn't match. What I predicted seems to be more true. I tried to tell myself that it is not true, i tried to calm myself down. But when i did some comparison, I really feel like scolding all the vulgarities out. I really wish to say out, but i am scared that i misunderstood you. From what i read, you are enjoying your life there, having fun. Parties and shoppings, I don't see how you suffer there. Not at all. NOT AT ALL.
There you are having fun and here i am, working, earning money to buy something i want, earning money so that i can cut down the money i take from my parents. Spending my time at work and sleeping, I do not have the time for my parents and they are complaining. I do not have the money to party, I convinced myself not to buy an mp3 player. Ya i agree, I may not be suffering too. But i am living in a condition where money is so precious, because i know it will deplete sooner or later. It's my holidays now and i do not even have allowance. My lunch, and even some dinner, i pay for it myself. Recently, my transport fees, i pay for it myself. I am just 17, i still have a long way to go, i need money for my exams, for my university. It is so much lesser. And there you are, sucking every single juice from us. Please, spare us, spare me. Enough is enough and please don't use the same excuse again and again. Gave in to you already, you still want more. I need you to understand my side of situation. I'm just angry because i feel that you are lying, cheating.
I know how much is left, and how long it can last. I do not know whether it can last for you, or for me. But it won't last long for both of us. I agree it's the duty to do that, but i feel that it is a little too much.
But of course, if that is not the case and I am totally wrong, I apologise. However, you do not show anything that can convince me. I will tolerate, until something really went wrong, i will have to make a decision. The decision of a happy ending, or a sad ending. In anyway, both sides will suffer. Then, the relationship will be affected/broken. I actually do not mind that, but it may hurt, for you and for someone.
pandaboo penned at 11/26/2006 03:11:00 am
think free.live free