<body>
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One week passed so fast. And half of my holidays are gone. Left only around 4 days to finish 80% of my revision.

Recently I read my friend's blog, and she said she decided to choose the poly route next year. Which means she will be leaving tpjc and my class. Another one will be going, my class is shrinking, from the large population of 25 to now 20 and 19 if she leaves. 06S19 really gonna have 19 students? It's really sad. It also means that our class will not be able to participate in next year's dragonboat event.

I tagged at her blog and I respect her decisions. If she thinks poly is the route for her, go ahead and I wish her good luck. For me, even though my grades are no better than her's, I will stay. But if i fail my promotional exams, then I am not sure. So I must work hard for this exam!! I don't think there is a need for me to talk about studies again on my blog bah. I complained enough and talked enough about it. Now, it's actions that counts. If i pass my promotional exams, I will come here and share with you guys what i have done =)

Tagged in yiwei's blog, and i heard this from someone also. Success is 80% hardwork, 10% talent and 10% luck. It's very true. For my results i got in this CT or even in O levels, i think is 30% talents, 50% luck and 20% hardwork although i dunno wad talents i got. I know myself, I'm not working as hard as others while i got average grades. My luck mayb ran out for this CT and that's why i failed. Maybe it's going down and I need my hardwork to improve my grades! Nevertheless, it's not too late to start now!!!!!!

Okay, I will talk about last week. On the eve of teachers' day, we had celebrations in my school. We also had the ACES day workout on the same day. I have to do my IT/AVA duty and so I did not skip school to go back BNSS. For the ACES day workout, I was standing on the stage, not dancing, but standing at one side to watch people dance. lolx.

I skipped the Chemistry lecture because I have my duties and I need to set up the stage and everything. The rainy weather also made them cancelled the SPE period. And that's the time people ran away from school. Surprisingly, no teacher was on duty to guard the gate. So, half the school left. I feel so bored because 90% of my class left and gone back to their secondary schools. While i have to stay back till 12pm.

However, luckily I stayed, or else I will have missed the wonderful performance! It's really nice, no more stupid repetitive dance, songs, drama by those CCA groups. The councillors and teachers took part in the performance. Although I was on duty for their few rehearsals except for the last rehearsal, I still enjoyed their performance on the actual day. The atmosphere was so different. But there was one 06S02 guy who sang quite well in the auditions, was not choosen to perform, sad case.

There was band performance, councillors' dance, teachers' indian dance, another rock dance by the teachers and 2 teachers who sang the song "shan hu hai"!!


the 'clowns' performance by the teachers..watch wad they holding and singing "it's my life!!!"

Actually I was in-charge of the PA part, adjusting the sound levels and playing music. However, last min, one teacher asked us to take video, and because we got not enough people on duty, so I volunteered to take that job. Stood in the middle of the hall filming the whole event. That's why I had the chance to take such a nice shot eh? ^^

For those who missed it, TOO BAD!! hahahaa! Maybe you guys can get a copy of the video i filmed from Mr Yazid?

After my duty, rushed back BNSS and talked to few teachers. Nothing much, then we went shierly house and.... forgot what we done already -.-" OH! we ate KFC and watched movie.

On friday, went for squash training and went to have dinner with ky and bio at bugis. The wanton noodles there is very very nice! Next time got chance I bring you all there. Saturday I also went out with them too, went to comex. I just went there to see see, no money to buy anything, but the speakers looks attractive. hahaha

Sunday, went out with my parents to the RSAF Open House. Spent 1 hour queuing for the free shuttle bus! Reach there around 2pm, walk around looking at the few planes. As usual, I didn't talk much with them, because I got nothing to talk about. I think they also felt so bored and left the place. Queuing for another hour for the free shuttle bus back to eunos.


the only pic i took tat day

Then we went to the airport, showing my father the way to terminal 1 because he is leaving to thailand soon for 3 days for dunno what reason. We had dinner there, after searching for the staff food court for 30mins. I missed the steamboat dinner with my ex-class 4E, sad. Nevermind, still have chance lah hor. No choice, I have to spend more time with my parents, my duty as the only son I think. Alright, shouldn't go into that mood now.

Ohya, had physics remedial on saturday. I was late because i missed the busstop that i was supposed to alight! I was sleeping on the bus and when i woke up, the bus just left the busstop that i need to alight. So I alighted the next stop and took a bus to the side gate of my school. And the side gate was closed!!! So, I had to make a detour to the main gate and then walk back LT 5 which is just next to the side gate. Done some revision on thermal physics, but my class was busy having our mcdonalds lunch while mr ho was teaching the topic on 'measurements', which I did not attend any lecture for that topic and know nuts about it.

I said I went out with ky and bio right? Yah, I slept on the bus on my way home, missed my busstop again, so i decided to go biondi's house instead. But his mother was at home and I didnt go in. Made a trip back to my house and then met him later on -.-""

I had maths remedial on monday. It's just 1 hour 30mins lesson, but i had to travel there for 40mins -.-" Slept on the bus again, but heng i did not missed the busstop. I woke up and i saw this :




I thought i reached the interchange! No one was on the upper deck of the bus! And when i went down, i only see another tpjcian and one uncle on the bus. Scare me sia! The bus was so empty at that time.

Alright, that's all for this week, gonna continue my mugging life for this month =) Later I have a full day lecture + tutorial for chemistry. 9am to 4pm. Wonder whether i will get sick of chemistry or not. -.-"

I was bored just now and took a few pics with me wearing my mother's glasses. There are 3 layer!! Felt so dizzy after that. Pardon me for that face, I was trying to focus and look in front, it's difficult for me you know? hahaha.. joking joking




Time to sleep!! good nite all!


pandaboo penned at 9/06/2006 02:18:00 am

Comments:
ur mother has nice glasses.
 
Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2