I have some problems logging into my Blogger Account yesterday, so I shall blog about what happened yesterday now.
Firstly, I want to thank those people who read my blog. I think there are a lot of them from my class 06S19, but they did not tag or comment. haha. Nevermind, I encourage you all to tag at my tagboard or give me comments. =)
So let me start talking about the disappointing yesterday. Some people in my class should have noticed that teachers start to dislike me already. My name will be heard in almost all of the tutorials and most of them are negative. Just yesterday, I got shot by 3 teachers. Firstly was Mr Ho (physics teacher), then Ms Leow ( chemistry/civics tutor) and Ms Ng (Economics).
During Physics Lab lesson, my name was called by the teacher and suddenly he walk to me and talk to me. Then with the microphone to the whole class. I can't really remember what he said and I don't know why he say that. He started off by commenting on my poor results, then continued with "Weirong, your 'O' level physics got A1 you know? What happened to you?". Of course i felt a little ashamed because I know I am not performing well for my physics this year. Then he continue by saying "Even JiaWei got only A2." (fyi, jiawei is the top student for physics in our class, he's a physics freak!!) JiaWei heard it and keep shouting out things like "You A1 for physics?! wth!......" and i forgot what he said. He sounded so stress and angry and he even joked that he wants to kill me. lolx.
Then, Mr Ho also said that "You are the only A1 for physics in our class, you know?". Ok, I was very shocked when he said this sentence. How can there be no A1 physics in our class?! Everyone seems to have a more 'physics sense' than me. They are having lower L1R5 also. Even jinghuang and rahman who said they suxs at physics, also at least got a C for the common test. After hearing that sentence, I really feel like digging a hole and jump in to hide my face. I'm ashamed by my results for physics! For those who don't know, I have a high expectation for my physics grades since Secondary 3. I expect myself to Ace all the test. However, I'm not doing it now, I'm nt even touching my expectations. I thought I can never reach my expectation for my physics 'O' level because I did badly for my practical. But the 'O' level results gave me my hopes. The hope may be so big that it made me to be complacent. I thought physics was easy until now. Nope, I won't lose interest in physics just because it is difficult, I should even work harder. I bet with royston to beat him for physics. I have my confidence for that, but i need to work hard. Alright, I'm really guilty for not doing well in physics.
Mr Ho then came to me and said these. Something like that.
"Think about what you have done for your 'O' levels. Do the same for your A levels/Promos. Do what you have done for your O level for your A level."
Yup, although people say that the main phrase he said was "You disappointed me", but I still feel that this last sentence he said is very true. I worked quite hard for my physics for my 'O' Level. I worked very hard to get my A1, but I just couldn't get it for my school exams, I only got a B3 for my prelims if i'm not wrong.
My goal to obtain an A for physics will never change. I will work hard to get my A for this promos. This may be quite impossible because I started late. It's just about 1 month left before my promotional exams and I am still not doing what I should do. I told myself to study, but I end up lying on my bed. Where's my motivation?!
Ms Leow warned me about my results last week and say that I should put aside my social life. She also said that I'm 'deproving' yesterday. But when did I ever did well for my chemistry? I got an U for common test and I did not pass a single chemistry test. I have not done any chemistry tutorials seriously yet. Dotz.. I wonder why I choose chemistry as my H2 subject. I really do not have interest in chemistry.
Next was Ms Ng, she also said that I am still lagging behind when I can't answer one of her questions during tutorial lesson. This is also very disappointing. I actually expect myself to do well for my economics because economics is similar to Combined Humanities in my secondary school! I got an A1 for that but I am not performing well for my economics. Maybe it is because it is a H1 subject and I did not put in all my efforts... * wait wait..when did i put in efforts for my subjects? if i put in all my efforts and i am getting this kind of shitty results.. i think i shld nt be here now*.... I prefer to take H2 economics because I can focus more on it. And I won't mind putting in more efforts for it. Currently, the H1 economics is demanding almost the same as H2 economics!
After these 3 teacher's comment about me, I can predict that they dislike me. Firstly because I do not do tutorials, I sleep in class, talk in class and did not pay attention, and most importantly, i did not score well for their subjects! Nevermind, I shall work towards my goal. Physics! I want my A!!! I'm not going to compete with the others. JiaWei seems so stress because of me. I don't really like this type tense competition in the class. I rather to compete with myself. But then, i must win royston!! A source of income. hahaha!
Haiz..I see people compete with each other to be the top all these, i see people mugging to beat the others. OMG la, we are not in Music world or some other areas like sports, where only few people that are the tops will succeed. I hear from victor about his music competitions till I can faint. They have to go into the situation like "I know this tactic and I am NOT teaching you, I will NEVER teach you". The competition is so tensed!! Few thousands of people fighting for the few places in the band. I don't think I will be like this. I don't really like to compare results with the others. Just achieve my goals, I will be happy already. I don't require myself to be the top.
Ok, these are the expectations for the ONLY A1s for my 'O' Level exams. Because of me being complacent for my Maths, I do not deserve an A1.
Saw this quote just now :
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain
ohya.. update... juz now saw my test paper.. physics test paper which i got 14/50.. and mr ho wrote : "This is
way below your potential. Even a genius will fail if he does not prepare sufficiently. Don't think last min preparation is enough".
ok.. i summarise it as 'i am a genius'.. lolx...ok.. i'm juz joking.
Quote of the day, "Don't disappoint yourself"
pandaboo penned at 8/29/2006 09:35:00 pm
think free.live free