Long long time since I blogged. I read through my previous post and found that I seemed to be complaining about work. But actually that wasn't my intention. I hold no grudges against anyone or anything. I'm fine, I'm cool =)
Quite broke recently. Just made a hole in my pocket. Trying to seal it up now. This is what I bought...

Kena 'tok' a bit. Spent S$909 on this baby. And now it's still in the box =\
Bought it at SLS and that ah pek who served us, got some attitude problem. Die die also don't want to give us some freebies. Even a few dollars thing also cannot. I believe the young one who we approached, will give. But he doesn't! Then he keep saying that it is the best price and he blamed the young one for quoting such a best price. Wtf? Almost wanted to walk out of the shop. So yup, I'm eating grass now.
........
Sigh, my friends are now busy with their own stuffs. Some are busy with studies/work, some are in the Army. Want to go walk around and chill also don't know who to find. It's difficult to find friends whom you can really talk. Or at least, listen. Okay, I think I'm more of a listener than someone who shares. But well, because of this kind of boredom, I start to think about some other stuffs. Which made me fear as I grow. I'm reaching nearer to it. I have got no one and nothing to learn from. I have to face it myself, which I am trying to run away from. I do not want to think about it, hoping that I can take one step at a time. This feeling sucks. People can understand, but they are not able to feel it.
Have been busy recently, I am starting to feel the fatigue. Staring into space. My mind is blank and my speech is slurred. Not sure whether I'm physically or mentally tired. I really peifu those who can stand this kind of work for the past few years. Shift work is so bad for health. Need to take in more vitamins already. My eyes are closing as I blog, ideas running here and there in my mind but doesn't make up to anything.
I need something light...like this..

------------------------------
Found this somewhere:
好男人在漂亮女人面前不糊涂,
才算好男人;
漂亮女人在金钱面前能清楚,
才算真漂亮;
男人就该像个男人,
阳刚而不做作;
女人就该像个女人,
温柔而不媚俗;
好男人是一阵风,
暖与凉女人最清楚;
女人是一杯酒,
甜与苦男人最明白。
pandaboo penned at 7/01/2009 10:31:00 pm
think free.live free