<body>
Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another tired day for me, now deciding whether to go swim or not. A bit lazy thou =\ Some updates first..

My work have been quite boring recently because I'm stuck with counter duties most of the time. Not my supervisor's fault because there were too many new comers. There's another one coming too. Plus there is this guy who cannot do anything else but patrol. Was quite fedup with him because of that. Somemore I realise that he is pes c. I can't really blame him for all these because he don't call the shot also. He was just being lucky, no need go through training but do a job that I myself was trained for. So, I have been doing a job that doesn't require much training. He is leaving soon, in july and I hope he don't come back to my team. Because there is another new guy coming in, will get stuck with counter again. Gonna ord soon, so ya, quite disappointed. That's why I applied for a day leave last monday. As there were so much manpower and my exisitance doesnt really matter, I decided to take leave on that night shift.

I planned to rent a Toyota Rush and was quite excited about it. Able to take a rest from all these nonsense and also bring my parents out for a meal. And since I'm free on monday, I booked my riding pract 3 in the morning and also agreed to go for dinner with my jc classmates. Only until the day before, on the Sunday. I was informed that there is not enough manpower because quite a few guys were pulled out for some other duties. I counted and counted. FUG! I would have to come back. I became quite worried and disappointed.

True enough, I was called back. But I requested to report a little late because of my dinner. So I was deployed at the counter again. Very upset because I choosed that day out of so many other days and I face this shit. No one is at fault, I am just purely super unlucky.

Monday came and I still went for my riding pract. The only good thing is that I passed the pract at one go. Going for pract 4 already. After that, contacted the car rental guy for a time to collect the car. at least I look forward to drive a Rush. Then he told me that there was a booking mistake and the car is not available, he offer me lancer instead. Dammit, I was dam sian. But I managed to settle. So I rejected the offer. To my surprise, 2 hours later the guy msg me saying that the Rush is available.

FUGGING HELL! I was in a dam dilemma on whether to rent it or not. And I rejected it after much consideration. Slacked around and went for the dinner at Vienna in United Square. Was quite noob because it was the first time I patron this kind of restaurant. All sorts of seafood was there. So, I got some cold dish. Some small lobster and prawns. In the end, I don't even know how to break open the lobster -.-"




They finished eating at about 8.30pm and I was so sian of going to work. So I went ttsh to find my colleague. Then I found out that my team is very busy and the patrol cars were attending msges without rest. And heard that there is someone covering my duty at counter. Feeling bad, I rushed back to work.

Worked till 11am in the morning and reached home around 12pm. Totally shag. Slept all the way till 8pm, woke up and had my dinner while half-asleep. Then went back to sleep again. And somehow, I don't know how i slept, I raised my leg and whacked my knee against the table beside. I was so tired that I continued to sleep.

Woke up a while later and felt pain on my knee. dam! -.-
Went online and suddenly biondi was so enthu to go for supper. Somemore at Newton Circus. So he drove. Fetched me and we almost got into an accident. I don't know what happened to him, He wasnt being courtesy. Then at the filer lane. He dashed out without checking properly and almost hit the on coming car. The car is much newer and bigger than his! Heng he jammed brake. Or else, our car would get hit and maybe swerve to the left and hit into a tree. Sibei heng.

Came back from supper and I was knocked out again. Freaking tired. So yup..I'm going for swim now. Need some tan before my intense week starts..


pandaboo penned at 5/27/2009 01:07:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2