Time for some late night blogging before I sleep.
Alright, some photos for a start. It was a team retreat at sentosa. 2 Teams were involved..playing captain's ball and eating kfc. haha


I noe it is a bad picture.


Another bad picture -.-"

Okay, I need a hair cut. Went to the saloon today and it was closed -.-". Went there a few times previously and the queue was super long. No choice, I'm trying to save money, thus only go that haircut which cuts for $2.80! But seems that I got to cut the $10 already. I have some counseling session this Friday, don't know what they will do to me though. sian..
Anyway, bio was pasting me some link about some accident. It was a female driver and it was not her first accident already. She crashed her Mazda 3 and now her civic. Of course, the forums started commenting about female drivers. Yes I have to agree somehow because I saw quite a lot of them driving without care. Not saying that guys can drive better. While there are more guys getting into accidents (including myself), but the ratio for female drivers to make mistakes are so much higher. Put in consideration the numbers of female drivers on the road. A lot of new drivers are so reckless nowadays. That's why, riding in Singapore is bad. But well, I will continue my class 2b. haha!
I was also looking through some photos at clubsnap forum. And the temptation to buy a DSLR came again.

It seems easy to take this kind of shot, but no it's not.

How I wish I am riding this scooter with......
nah..riding in Singapore is bad.

Much effort, little effort.
So now, what I planned to get:
Comp
Speakers
DSLR
Shoes
Clothes
Specs
and more... siao liao lah!!
pandaboo penned at 5/07/2009 12:47:00 am
think free.live free