Went emo last week. My off day which I had nothing to do. Went swimming alone and then cycling.. ECP changed quite a lot and it is still improving..took a few pictures with my phone. Had the urge to buy a DSLR or just a Sony cam to capture the images. But well, cannot afford ah!~




Some sales event going on. Where the MPVs will park their vehicles there and start selling items such as clothings and bags.. Some small scale marketplace.
Recently felt a little sick. Having running nose and flu. My lips suddenly became very dry and ulcers started to come out. Then my mother giving me all the weird medicine that she bought from dunno where. Never heard of the medicines before. So these days, been swallowing all these medicines and chionging Redoxen. Feeling weak as I stayed at home for the times when I'm not at home. No life I know. But what to do? Felt so lazy to go out alone and I have no others friends who feels non-lazy.
So, i went to register myself for Class 2B recently. Thought of starting lessons soon, but they say that i have to complete 2 days of theory lessons first. And they say april's lessons already fully booked. So abit sian..
pandaboo penned at 4/05/2009 04:17:00 pm
think free.live free