It's been quite some time since I blogged. This also means that nothing interesting happened to me. Or also can mean that I am not emo, thats why not blogging. haha!
Nowadays I have been deployed mostly at static points, also known as counter duties. Quite boring to me since I am those who prefer more action. But well, at least there are things that kept me busy. It's either i'm engaged with lots of complainant or I'm watching some videos..haha! I dun really mind engaging with those complainant though. At least they kept me busy. But others will be cursing and swearing at me saying I suay. Also meant the area became unsafe because of me. =X
But nah..I dun care. Times are bad, crime are meant to go up. But our efficiency level remains the same due to our technology. Yes it is quite sucky unless u compare to third world countries.
Have been doing static cuz there are new members, also cuz of ppl who cannot do anythg else except for patrol. Although my posting is meant for patrol, but well, it is totally different while on the ground. This is why i hate theories.
Anyway, I have started my Class 2B lessons recently. Actually, only my pract 1, which i failed -.-" dunno is it because they grade it all together or wad. But the 3 other newbies also failed. Shit man! I tot 10 lessons is enough, but seems like we can fail the lesson and hav to retake many times. Zzz..
Furthermore, with drillings by my friends and colleagues saying that riding is bad, I now felt a little waste of money for it. But WELL! It's an experience! I don't think I will be riding as I saw so many bike accidents and victims. I think I am more suitable for driving =X But! earn more money lah!
Riding is not easy though, it requires quite a lot of coordination and skill. And since I've already started my lesson, i shall finish it once and for all. Take it as a riding experience. =)

Recently Tampines1 opened. Went there on the first day and it was super crowded. I tot it would be some big shopping mall but I was disappointed. It was quite small, no new cinema also. On the first look, it seems like the shops are selling stuffs different from other places. But on second thought, actually there is nothing much also. I will choose to go tampines mall as it is more spacious. However, tampines is still a good place. Filled with youths, students and young working adults. lol! I feel like part of it. Rather than u go to town area, where 18 years old dresses like an adult, it seems difficult for me to fit in. Maybe it's cuz i looked too young. lol! nah..i cant dress that way. My fashion sense suxs.
And recently, suddenly got the urge to spend money again. Even though I know having a more than $3 meal would burst my aim to achieve my target. Many items I would like to get.. New pc, speakers, phone, broadband on mobile, shoes, bag and some clothing. And recently came out with LED TVs..looked dam tempting! also because i saw many people bought LCD TVs and having it in their room..arghh!
but sian lah..no money!
so many things to buy, so little money. I can only invest weekly in singapore pools. haha

The early morning. The night was super shiok with rain..cooling morning that was also a public holiday. So, no ppl rushing and there were seats in the bus...

well as usual..nth better to do while waiting for the bus that doesnt seems to come,
zi lian a bit. haha!
pandaboo penned at 4/27/2009 01:04:00 am
think free.live free