After the stupid mistake of mine last week, I finally overcome it. Some things just happen. When it happen, it happens. What's done cannot be undone and no use thinking about it anymore since I cannot do anything. Well, shit happens. I jump into yellow river also cannot wash clear. Furthermore, no one will pull me up. So, what for? BUT I will still drive! RAHH!
------------
Many thoughts running through my mind recently. I was trying to phrase it properly and post it on my blog. Tries after tries, sentences amended over and over again. I still do not know how to put it. I am afraid that this will happen in real life, when I have no idea what to say or what to do. Ahhh.. heck it!
(damn, i can't heck it)
Just wait bah. 船到桥门自会直...I wonder how this phrase comes about.
pandaboo penned at 3/24/2009 01:03:00 am
think free.live free