I AM SUPER DUPER FEDUP! arghh! What the fug!!!
Just smsed biondi. He is in taiwan now and I got to know that he went party at Luxy! That's okay, then he say it was very fun and he is going again today. He say managed to see jolin somemore. DAM! I wanted and begging to go that place so much, BUT i did not get to go. FUG! Dunno when will I have the chance to go with the right people. FREAKING SIAN!
Went supper with kc and dan ytd night. Then daniel started asking me about my taiwan trip. Simplified Conversation:
Dan: where did you go?
Me: err..alot places
Dan: Which area?
Me: Taipei
Dan: What did you buy?
Me: err..few shirts,cap,errr belt?
Dan: Did you go night markets? Shilin Night Market? It is dam big.
Me: Err, i went. was outside. nv go in at all
Dan: !!! go taiwan nv go night market?!
Dan: Did you try their smelly toufu?
Me: no?
Dan: NEVER?!!
Dan: did you go club?
Me: no.. =(
Dan: Zzz..Did you try their beer? it's very cheap.
Me: Beer? i nv see at all..
Dan: what about cup noodles? milk tea?
Me: YES! finally my first YES
Dan: shopping areas?
Me: wufenpu..taipei main station underground..err..err.miramar..errrrrrrrrrrrr...
Dan: what have you been doing in taiwan?!
Me: play Arcade.
Dan: -.-"""""""""""
Fugging sian. Dun ask me about my taiwan trip anymore. Unless you wish to go with me again.
pandaboo penned at 3/28/2009 04:52:00 pm
think free.live free