Thursday, February 19, 2009
Some last min posting here.
Will be flying to Taipei, Taiwan at 12.25pm today. Anything you all want to buy? I know it's a little too late. Can sms me though. If I can get it for you, I will. But be reasonable lah, don't ask me buy those big big stuffs or stuffs that are difficult to bring back.
Don't ask me what is there in Taiwan. Frankly speaking, I don't know whats special about Taiwan except for their girls aka 台妹. I know bubble tea originated from Taiwan. And I know they are all chinese speaking. I also know the scenery is nice. But I think I will go sightseeing only with my partner ba.
Taiwan, I think similar to Singapore. Just that their food is cheaper. Everything else is the same as Singapore. But well, I will know after I got there =)
Anyway, as I have said earlier, I am very stressed over this trip. My parents are doing everything for me but not in a way I wanted. And in any way, I feel that I should have went with my own ways. Should have got myself a camera and change more money. My parents kept saying that I am doing nothing and not packing. But most of the time, I already had plans in my mind. Just that I have not put it into actions. However, before I could do that, they would step in and do everything their way, then nag/shout at me. Ahh whatever, this is not the first time already, they have always been in their 'parents-mind'.
pandaboo penned at 2/19/2009 12:11:00 am
think free.live free