<body>
Sunday, February 01, 2009

Okay, finally got some time to blog.

29th Jan (Thursday)
Was my night shift and I worked till Friday morning.

30th Jan
Still awake from my night shift, went to collect car with Biondi. Went all the way to sengkang. I was very shagged. And luckily it was in the morning and compass point was not crowded. The place is not as messy as the East side and it seems like a nice place to be in. The rental guy came and took us to IMH. Yes, woodbridge hospital. The guy said there is free parking -.-"
Bio took his Suzuki Swift Auto and I took my Swift Manual. Both silver in colour. And as I was shagged and bio was blur, we just drove off. Lost halfway through and in the end took the TPE route back.

Reached some Heavy Vehicle Carpark at Tampines @ 1pm+ and decided to let bio try the clutch. That is when I spotted a big dent and scratches at the side of his car. And we got panic. Blamed ourselves for not checking throughly when collecting. And bio was dam stressed. Cuz he also chionged 80+ in KPE tunnel =\

Reached home at around 2pm+ and slept for 1hr plus. Woke up and then felt like shit. Met up my police friends and went to my senior's place. Played blackjack and I lost $10 in 5mins. Decided to stop. haha

Then went to meet ky and bio for supper at Upper Thomson Road. It was crowded and the ppl doesn't seem to care about us. The prata doesn't taste that nice that day.

31st Jan
Reached home around 2am+ and woke up at 7am+. Then a long jorney to fetch ky friends in the West. Then continued visitings the whole day. Travelled the whole of Singapore. And suay enough, got my first Parking Summon of my life. Went klp to buy cake for ky as it was his birthday, also for toilet break. Took us 10mins only and when i come out of the mall, I see the cisco guy and a ticket on my car. Dammit. Heng there was an expired coupon on my dashboard, so i got it for $20. Damn! Was a bit weird when visiting as I seemed like an outsider, don't know ky's friends but visit their houses =\

Fetched them from one house to another. Sometimes bio will lead the way. But in the end, i will become the one who reach first -.-"

Stalled dam alot of times with the manual car. Especially in slopes. I think next time i cannot choose manual car liao. haha!

Played mahjong with them and lost $3. And i 'Zha Hu' once. 7 i see as 6 -.-. But they are kind enough not to let me pay =\ Thanks ppl.. so sry for that.

1st Feb
Fetched them home and I was shagged. Went like 80+km/h on a 70km/h road. And only realise it after the speed camera passed me. Hope I don't kena anything =\
Reached home around 3am+ and slept till 10am. Woke up, and went to return car.
And explored buangkok. The new estate with a Kopitiam City. The flats are quite nice and it is very organised. It seems very calm there, I like.

Reached home and slept till dinner time. Forgotten to send my phone for repair. haiz..

Phone spoilt, so no pictures taken from me. Sad.

-------------------

I was surfing facebook,friendster and blog hopping as usual just now. And found something quite true. Some people like to complain about themselves or just ranting. However, never do anything to solve it. Just like for eg, you feel that you are too fat, and you keep telling people about it. But never take the initiative to go exercise. Or if you say you want to go on a diet and thus don't want proper meals, instead you head to the nearest 7-11 and buy choco bars. Whats the use?

Someone tagged me in facebook to write about random things. So...
I also ish to clarify about myself, or to decribe myself a bit.
-I am not those rich-man-son or those pampered kid.
-My combined angbaos never exceed $200 before.
-I am not someone who can talk cock sing song infront of people who I don't really know.
-I am not someone who can bring up the atmosphere.
-I am poor at managing my finances.
-I can't study.
-I get emo quite easily.
-I need lots of sleeping time.
-I don't really have many friends.
-I always say want parties but it doesn't mean just clubbing. Don't really like clubbing though, cuz I can't dance. No one to go drink with me also.
-I am quite okay with anything as long as I have friends.
-Nope, I'm not some computer expert. Nor am I a computer freak. I just have nothing else to do.
-I'm serving NS but not in the Army. Having shift work and I love my job.


ahh done..


pandaboo penned at 2/01/2009 09:15:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2