Monday, February 16, 2009
I think I'm troubled. Don't really know what happened to me. I feel bored, low, sick and no mood. I will be going for taiwan trip this coming Thursday and I am feeling nothing. I don't really feel excited also. Seems like I am not linked to it. Don't really know what's going to happen. My friend has been planning all he stuffs.
I only got to see the people who are going last Saturday. Never see them before. Met them for 1hr and I'm off for work, and yes on Valentine's day. And then I felt weird. I have not prepare for it and have not pack my stuffs. Don't even know what to bring and what to take note. Then my parents started to throw me stuffs. Father's old clothing that are too big for me and whatever medicine. I know they meant good but I do not have the mood. I don't really know what's going on with me. Maybe because I don't feel getting involved. Everything was done for me.
The trip came too rush also. I wanted to get a camera for the trip but somehow, it isn't a good time for it. Prices are high and I am tight on cash. Partly because I still have not get my Sgt pay. Then parents and friends started asking me to use my phone instead. Or use other's camera. But I just don't feel right. No reason for that though. Many reasons for me not to get the camera but somehow it doesn't overwrite my reason to get one. Sounds stupid right? Prolly my hand is itchy.
Today I went out with KY to plaza sing. Walked the whole day and I got myself nothing. Was at carrefour and one ang moh lady holding an item approached me and asked me for the price. Then I told her to go to the cashier to check it. She then gave a remark, "Shouldn't you be helping me instead of working on your phone?". I was like "WTF?!" and said "I am not working here". She then walked away with a buay song look. Tmd dun even noe how to say sorry ah. Fug lah ang mohs. Made me more fedup only. Haiz...
--------------------------------
Ok enough of those.
Worked for Thaipusam duty and it is my first time getting 'involved' in that festive event. I was so close to those who poke themselves. The common one will be one stick through the mouth. It is scary. Just go youtube and look for some videos on Thaipusam and you can see how they just poke through. The music was loud and there were lots of encouragement from family and friends. However, there were still trouble makers. Nothing serious though. And some angmohs again. Stood the whole day there for my duty.
-------------------------------
Only managed to get 2 pics from my car rental that time. My phone was on repair.

In the Manual Suzuki Swift

Biondi in the Auto Suzuki Swift
pandaboo penned at 2/16/2009 08:50:00 pm
think free.live free