Wednesday, January 07, 2009
It's already 1 week into year 2009. Nothing new and interesting yet.
Seems like everyone is not having any expectation for this year. They hope that 2009 will pass asap so that they can welcome a new year. It seems so dull. The new year's countdown was also very quiet. The atmosphere was not there. Not many people celebrated it. This year is just here to cover the holes that year 2008 created. haiz..
And I think I shouldn't put "to be more man" as my new year resolution. It should be "a change for the better". Just hope that everything will be good. And hope that I can achieve something great this year. It will be another stage of my life as my NS ends this November, and I hope I can fully enjoy my youth. Wish to try out as many activities as possible. Of course the morally right ones.
It will also be my full one year of service in SPF tomorrow. And I'm left with 10 months in the force. After that, I will be on my own in the outside world. Got to find jobs and plan for my life seriously. Work for another 10months and I will be back to studies for 4 years. It is freaking long. And after I graduated, it will be another stage in the life cycle. arghh..!
Okay, I have no idea what to blog. It sounds like total crap. Will be doing TTSH duties again tml, and more to come. Dam sian. Seriously like no life. Arghh..!
pandaboo penned at 1/07/2009 09:28:00 pm
think free.live free