Thursday, January 08, 2009
Damn, I have to agree. I look like drug addict. =\ My colleague also said that he would arrest me for 'believed to have consumed controlled drugs' if he doesn't know me. lol..
Arghh! How to get rid of it?! Tanning can do some cover up but there is no bright hot sun on my off days! It was either a very good windy day or a sky covered with clouds!
The sun doesn't like to see me when I ask for it. And kept shining at me when I hide from it. Is this the what lenz law effect?
I feel a little sick, sick of working. Maybe because I didn't had a good sleep yesterday night. I had only 3 hours of sleep compared to the day before, which I had almost 24 hours of sleep. Or maybe things just didn't went my way. My meal times were a little fugged up and I am sick of eating the same food. My confident skills did not put to work today and I stumbled on everything I do. I know I am correct, but I am not confident. Or should I say, I do not know how they want it to be.
Sometimes I really feel disappointed. Sometimes I really hope to just sign on and do the job as a regular police officer. Helping people to solve cases and fight crime. I hate to see people crying and begging for help. Am I too kind or what? I know that even if I am Superman, I will not be able to help everyone. Furthermore, I can't even help myself.
Another pessimistic post. Dam, I hate it. But there is nothing optimistic in my life right now.

Believe it or not! =]
pandaboo penned at 1/08/2009 10:40:00 pm
think free.live free