Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy Year 2009!!
Shall finish up my 2008 stories first. =]
Just came back from some gay session, oops I mean brudder's outing with KY. Decided not to drag bio along and get him bored since he was already with his friends. In the end, only left this 13 yrs friend. Still the best eh? Although we still couldn't agree with each other on most issues. lol, but we managed to communicate bah.
At the very last moments of 2008, I had decided not to stay home and to go out to enjoy the festive atmosphere. Also to catch some fresh air and wash my eyes =\ Thus, we chose to go Marina Square area and see what we can do there. Reached there and it was quite crowded, however we were unable to enter the floating platform. So we went to some dark place under the bridge to watch fireworks only.
Actually my motive of going to those places is to party, relax myself and throw out all my frustration. Not wanting to just stand there and stare at the fireworks. I would do that if I'm with a girl but not a guy -.-" How to throw out my frustration by watching the fireworks?
However, ky just wanted to watch the fireworks and he was satisfied. =\ We just couldn't agree with each other all the way and thus we walked here to there, arguing with each other on the way -.-
Then managed to settle down at a hong kong restaurant with the help of his friend whom we came upon to. Lastly, we waited for a taxi for more than 1 hour just to get home. Zzz. What a way to end year 2008 and welcome year 2009 eh? hahaha!

Anyway, Year 2009 is here!!
Festive mood will still continue till the end of CNY before things get seriously started. Hope this new calendar year would do some help to the economy and thus boost everything. Last Christmas and New Year parties was already considered quite dull due to the current economical situation.
I'm looking forward for more positive changes to our lives and our surrounding. Well, there are many things to expect for year 2009 and we shall wait and see. Afterall, it is how we live our lives. If you want to be happy, you will do whatever you can to be happy. If you want to be healthy, do whatever you need to. If you want a change, make sure you have a open mindset. Things doesn't happen out of nothing, it observes newton's first law. Only if you create an opportunity for it, then it will change accordingly.
And thus, my new year resolution will be..........
To grow to be more man. Be it being more healthy, more muscular, more mature, more serious, more stylish or more stupid. Whatever it takes. I will do my best =)
I also hope to achieve something great this year. Something great that I can share with my family, friends, or anyone. Something great that I can be proud of. Something that will stay in everyone's mind forever. =]
That's all for now. What's your new year resolution? Feel free to share with me on msn. I'm quite bored during my off days eh. Don't hesitate to talk to me. I am very friendly one. =\
okay..
Happy New Year people!
Wish all of you the best in whatever you do!
pandaboo penned at 1/01/2009 04:01:00 am
think free.live free