Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Happy 'Niu' Year!!
Wish you all "Cai Yuan Gun Jing", Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

It finally feels like a new year already. Things are not getting better for me though, at least not yet. It still seems dull and boring. Stayed home for the past 2 days. No angbaos yet, only from my parents. Yup, quite unbelievable right? But seriously no choice, my family is kinda complicated =\
Slept till 4pm just now and don't even realise it. Normally I will feel hungry and will wake up, but today I don't feel any hunger at all.
Worked for night shift on the eve of CNY till Monday. Was doing counter and had no business. I guess no one wishes to come police station during CNY bah. haha.
And my phone offically spoilt. Cannot work properly. Keep giving me the blank screen whenever I press some keys. Now using some old phone that doesn't have a camera =\ I think I need to send for repairs soon. Hope they don't charge me much.
Anyway, there was this article on The New Paper. Can read if you are interested. 2 officers drew their batons and one drew the Tazer. Don't get such actions in my area though. haha!

once again, Happy Chinese New Year! Wish everyone, Niu Nian Xing Da Yun!
pandaboo penned at 1/28/2009 12:09:00 am
think free.live free