Long time since I blogged. Have been busy even on my off days. Not because I went out, it's because I have extra duties. Tiring. But it's okay, took leave tomorrow =]
Times are bad, people are troubled over money. My parents are, so am I. Quite tight on cash recently as I paid for my upcoming trip to Taiwan. This economic crisis also increased the crime rates. There was this night where calls keep coming in non-stop. Got to deal with frustrated people because of these problems. tsk tsk tsk.
Great things will be coming up but I don't really feel so great. Things seems to be dull and seems like I am not participating in everything. And my phone just failed, spoilt. I can receive calls but calling/smsing will be a chore for me. The phone will hang/blankout when i press certain buttons. Arghh! So, don't expect quick replies from me anymore.
Okay, i'm tired. continue tml
pandaboo penned at 1/23/2009 10:21:00 pm
think free.live free