Sunday, December 07, 2008
Aching, aching and aching!! From my toes all the way up to my shoulder. Toes like a bit cramp, ankle pain, shin splint, sore knee, aching thighs and even shoulder. Ouch!!
Shouldn't be so kay kiang, go join what marathon. Jog till 13km den really cannot make it liao. Legs started to cramp and I can't even jog. Jogged till 13km mark and I lost sight of all my friends. Walked alone till 30+km then I see my friend. I can't even walk properly at that time. I wonder how some other girls do it. I really pei fu them. They were still jogging at 30km mark and seems like nothing. However, they were still around my pace =\
But I think this is the first time I see girls really can run so far and endure so long. Or maybe because I don't know any girl that can do that.. =X
I was so tired that I never even take any picture of the event. And near to the finish line, people jogged and so I follow. When I took the first step out, my both legs cramped. So yah, I somehow hopped to the finishing line. The feeling sucks. And now, I can't even walk properly. =(
OHYA! I saw a chicken flew! SERIOUS! A chicken with the red thing on the head, flew over a tree! First time i see a chicken can fly so high!!
Anyway, I was chased by a monitor lizard recently. Was attending to the case and the monitor lizard suddenly just came out from the bushes, and being beside the bushes, I ran =\
No choice, people say it is poisonous =\

i have no idea how it turn out this way, but I am not able to rotate it.
| Rank | RaceNr | Name | Gender | Nation | TimeGun | TimeStart | TimeC10k | TimeC21k | TimeC30k | TimeC4 | TimeC5 | GunFinish | ChipFinish |
| 8986 | 20705 | TAY WEE LOONG | M |  | SIN | 5:29:38 | 5:47:38 | 1:33:16 | 3:37:26 | 4:55:05 | 5:16:51 | 5:46:20 | 7:06:01 | 6:48:01 |
|
| 8987 | 23406 | KANG WEI RONG | M |  | SIN | 5:29:38 | 5:47:39 | 1:34:53 | 3:11:23 | 4:45:48 | 5:12:32 | 5:46:21 | 7:06:02 | 6:48:01 |
Met up Weeloong at 30+km mark and we walked to the finish line =\
koped this pic frm some forum..
pandaboo penned at 12/07/2008 05:35:00 pm
think free.live free