Tuesday, December 09, 2008
OUCH! Still hurts! My knee cap is the more painful one. I think the ligament wore out or something. Was working yesterday night and I was a limping policeman =\
Getting in and out of the car also hurts..arghh
A mistake ahh! Mistake to join the 42km. Or maybe a mistake for not preparing for it =X
Anyway, it was dam stupid yesterday. I was at the busstop waiting for the bus no. 5 which will only arrive in 15mins. So I was bored, tried to adjust my watch's time. But somehow, I activated the alarm. And as I was messing with the watch to off the alarm, I suddenly realise, "how come so long already still no bus? I thought it should come by 6.40pm as according to IRIS". But it was 6.45pm already. So i checked through IRIS again and it wrote "Next bus: 13mins". I was like "wth! did I miss the bus?!" I was at the busstop for 25mins and I don't even know the bus came?!
So I realise I will be late if i take the next bus, and then I realise I do not have cash on me. So I have to limp all the way to the posb atm far away. Drew money and took a cab. And when I was in the cab, I tried to continue adjusting my watch to off the alarm. And then I noticed the taxi driver took another route, through kallang bahru. Not too sure whether is it a longer route or not, but the fare is $8. Luckily I directed the driver to go by another way or else he will turn another round. Haiz...poor ahh!

Anyway, found these pictures on the website. One photo will cost me $30 -.-"
pandaboo penned at 12/09/2008 11:59:00 pm
think free.live free