Sunday, December 21, 2008
omg! Cool Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 spotted in SG! With some special accessories somemore!
the killer look -


Another car that will kill your heart. arghh!
Still waiting to see the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 thou =\
Back to reality. Okay, I need to get started with some exercise. Have been slacking quite a lot since my marathon. My legs seems to have recovered and it's time for some swimming,cycling,jogging once again. Need to get myself tanned also. People are saying that I'm too pale. Dam, I don't know how to even overcome it. I remembered the only time i look a little redish is the time when I exercise a lot and eat whatever there is. Time to do that again.
Christmas is coming, and I'm working on Christmas eve. Won't be seeing me around party area as I will most probably be busy attending to cases elsewhere. Or maybe even doing counter. =\ Seen so many party-goers these days and I somehow also feel like going to party. But I do not have the time and no friends to party. Maybe going vivo for countdown but I will be working morning shift on that day. Not even sure whether I could make it.
Also in a delimma on whether to go for Taiwan trip next year with Ky and friends. Not close to his friends at all and I would be like an outsider. However, if I don't go, I would miss out the chance to go overseas. It's been a long long time since I took a plane. And if I miss out this again, I would maybe have to wait another few years. Haiz..
-----------
Cigarette : a pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end and a fool at the other
pandaboo penned at 12/21/2008 09:22:00 pm
think free.live free