Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Oh..I'm falling in love with GT-R. Yes, Nissan GT-R. It is just so nice, so sleek. The interior itself is enough to kill. ahhh!


I'm feeling weird, suddenly like I have no aims in life. For my work, I'm just hoping to get interesting events but somehow it is so peaceful. And at home, I'm just so bored as I have nothing to do, nothing to play, nothing to eat, no one to talk also. dam sian. But if you ask me to go out, I also have no idea where to go and what to do.
Maybe I shall go shop, stock up some food. But! I have no idea what to buy and I don't feel good buying those expensive stuffs during this period. I'm on a self-savings plan. I'm just like waiting for the next payday, the next next payday, and the next next next next next next pay. So that I can meet the target I set. Also just waiting, waiting for myself to graduate. And hopefully I am smart enough or capable enough to come out with some wonderful business idea and then earn lots of money to enjoy whatever I want. Of course firstly, when I got the money, get a car. This is the only thing that I can wait/aim for bah. Other events are just variables and I can only take it one step at a time when the time comes.
Let me do the last sigh.
HAIZ...~
pandaboo penned at 12/17/2008 10:52:00 pm
think free.live free