Saturday, November 29, 2008
OH YES! Oh~ yes! I'm BACK!
Back from the tiring day at TTSH. Yes, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, in a small room called the "Police". Finished my probation period and now going into the next phase, which is the counter/ttsh duties. And today is my first day at ttsh. Tiring but boring day. I can't do much there as I am just a NS guy, so I can only sit at the side and watch, do some filing and writing. Dam boring. Somemore stucked in such a small post. I don't mind helping out though.
Today was quite busy with many paper work and things to handle, I had my breakfast at almost 1pm. Then had my lunch+dinner at 10pm. You see how tough is a my job? People just come and request for this and that, while you have to serve them whole-heartedly, they demand more. This applies to all service industry bah. Especially those people who need to interact with customers day in and out. I salute them. But this maybe is also why I like to be in this sector, I like to take control of the situation and have people supporting my views. And of course doing something that will make everyone happy. But for police work, people who interact with the police is either sad/angry/fustrated/down/aggresive/unreasonable or all. Seldom meet anyone who is happy, this make lives difficult. Who doesn't want to see a smile, and then show a smile in return?
A Smile speaks a thousand thanks and shows the degree of happiness.And recently the new intake came in. And I found out that my intake suffered quite a lot. Wasted quite a lot of time in the stupid training place. The new intake who came in, didn't even receive any training but he is doing the same job as me. Felt a little disappointed. Why things are so unfair? Although I am physically fair, but I don't meet things that are fair =\
Well, life's like that. Accept it since you can't control it. Fated ah.
Anyway, I just found out today that my marathon on 7 Dec will be crashed with Hari Raya. This seriously sucks. It will also be my morning shift, which means I can't get leave that day. Dammit, how?! I am still lost about it.
Counter duties ahhh~ By the trend, I should be involved in quite a few weeks of those counter duties. This also sucks, means I won't be out in the lively world when people are partying outside. Arghh! Especially this is year end, all the events I want to get involved! I already missed hari raya, deepavali, chirstmas light up. Next year I got no more chance! I will ORD way before the time! Dammit, must blame back to the long period of time wasted. Maybe I shall request for more duties =]
You may think I am crazy, but heck lah! Stay at home also do nothing great. Might as well go out there and do something great.
pandaboo penned at 11/29/2008 11:26:00 pm
think free.live free