Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Time for me to blog. Was quite busy recently and was too tired to blog also. Finally tried Mega McSpicy few days ago and here are my photos:

Almost $9 meal...

Opened up..

And yes! double!
It was very filling. And yes, there are 2 thick pieces of chicken. However, one of them tasted like a normal McChicken meat =\ It wasn't that spicy until I ate the other piece. Which is the original McSpicy meat. It was spicy for me and I keep on drinking water. And got diarrhea the next day -.-"
Took leave on Tuesday and wanted to rent a Mitsubishi Lancer Manual so that I can familiarise myself with manual car. However, some dam guy rented it over the weekends and couldn't return it on time on Monday. Then the company guy also never inform me earlier and thus made things very difficult. In the end I accepted a Nissan Latio Sports. Although the name is "Sports", but it is an Auto car. Yes, a boring car.
Took the car and drove my father around. Then met up with bio and ky for dinner/supper at Chomp Chomp. Freaking find our way there and it was all closed. Ate some sucky noodles there and I got so sick. So sick of driving for the first time. Everything didn't turn out well that day. And I got so many things to comment about that car.
It was a new car and I would say I'm quite impressed by the keyless system. You just have to go near the car, press a button on the door and it will open. Start the engine without a key too, but your controller must be nearby.

This is the car I rented. I don't like it mainly because it is an Auto car. So boring. Somemore, I don't feel comfortable. The seats are just in a weird position, tried adjusting but failed to get a good position. The steering is very heavy compared to the Honda Fit I rented. It over-steers too easily, making my turning not smooth. Unless i use 2 hand to turn, which is irritating. The acceleration is bad. I think it has a system to control it. When you first started off, the car will accelerate quite slowly and when you press a little harder, it will rush forward. The brakes are also different. Tap lightly and you don't feel the effect. Brake a little more and it brakes all the way for you.
The only thing I feel it is better than the FIT is just the acceleration when you floor it. It has enough power and you can feel the engine working. Not like the FIT, you floor it and it still takes time to pick up. But of course, this is a 1.5litres engine.

Lastly, I doubt I will get a Nissan if I were to buy a car. Unless it is for a GT-R. This car just doesn't suit me.


Went Marina Barrage. It was very nice. Because it is still new and ulu, very few people go there and the scenery is quite nice. Best place for couples.

There was some re-roofing work at my house here and it was so noisy. i was trying to have some sleep in the afternoon.
-----Edit @ 3.44pm ------
Returned the car, time to get back on bus. Going to rain, good time for me to take a rest before my night shift later on.
pandaboo penned at 11/26/2008 02:14:00 pm
think free.live free