Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Had a shock just now. I thought my computer died on me. It was started of with loud beeps and then a screen showing that the bootup failed. Repeated tries failed. I thought that I would have to fork out a thousand just to change my computer. Moreover, I just received the news that I got my backpay for last mth, thought it would be gone.

Was so afraid that my data will be gone. But more afraid that I got to spend money on it =\
See lah, using this old comp, like going to fail anytime. Cannot even play games. Can only surf net and do bo liao stuffs..haha
Anyway, Mcd came out with those mega meals. Dam tempting, gonna try it tml =D

Recently my nose and eyes are quite sensitive. Keep sneezing and having block nose. And keep having eye irritation, made me rub till it became sore. arghh!
Anyway, need to start training liao. Swimming, Jogging, Cycling, anyone??
pandaboo penned at 11/11/2008 09:47:00 pm
think free.live free