Monday, November 10, 2008
I don't really know what to blog today. I just got a little bored. I wanted to rent car this week, but parents objected. Was quite frustrated because of that, and all the rebellious thinking came back. But whatever lah.
Then I thought of renting it next week, but damn I will be having my duty on my off day. I really want to drive! I know it's expensive to drive but I still want it. I don't care about what economic downturn, recession or whatever crap, just let me drive! (Okay fine, money is the issue)
And recently I just realised that ky will finish his 5 years army bond before I even complete my NTU studies. Somemore he is already getting his allowance since the first year of poly as he signed on during that period. So he is pretty well paid while I am still surviving on my parent's savings. How shameful. This is the education system. I am questioning myself now, whether that piece of degree is worth it. How much more salary can a degree get? Somemore for guys with degrees, will only be able to come out at about 27 years old. A little too old eh?
Okay, I went jogging with ky last saturday and found out that my fitness dropped a lot. Ran 2.4km and I cannot make it liao. It was just a slow jog eh! Die lah, like tat my 42.195km how! Need to train up again..haiz..
pandaboo penned at 11/10/2008 04:47:00 pm
think free.live free