Friday, November 07, 2008
Weather has been irregular recently. It could rain heavily for this moment and the next moment you know, it's scorching hot. That's why everyone is getting sick. My sensitive nose is also warning me about it.
But the rainy times helped me quite a lot, helped me sleep through the afternoon and also made Singapore more peaceful. It seems like a peaceful place when it is raining. Very few cases, very few complains also. Rainy day is also a good time for summons, was on a summons spree that day. Took down 8 car plates no., from lorries to porsche. BUT! I dam dam forgot to note down the time. Lucky them.

Btw, Top Gear Season 12 Ep 1 is out! The new Lamborghini Gallardo is very amazing. I think I'm gonna dream about it everyday.
Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snqq_OF1rsM
pandaboo penned at 11/07/2008 09:25:00 pm
think free.live free