Was bored and I got nothing to do on my pc, so i decided to do a virus scan. Took quite sometime and I am greeted with a few red pop up messages. Informing me that virus, or rather, trojans have been detected. After selecting to delete it, I came to this page that shows me that there are 444 items detected. Stunned me for quite awhile.

Then i realise that they are just vulnerabilties. And most of them are from Quicktime. tsk tsk tsk Apple.
I will be reporting for work tomorrow and then will know when is my first day of work. Feel kinda scared because this is the time for real work, dealing with police procedures, facing the public and solving problems on the ground. I've taken quite a long break and the time has finally come. No such thing as 'public holiday' for me anymore, think I will be quite busy after that...chiong ahhh!!
Went swimming this morning, was so tired as I do not have enough sleep, plus a 4k run yesterday evening. Tire my body out for a little and I'm now craving for banana prata to energise me! Especially the banana prata at upper thomson road, it is really fantastic. Crispy while the banana melts in between the crusts of the prata. The fried taste of the prata plus the sweetness of the banana, perfect. It is one of the better prata shop I've found.
pandaboo penned at 10/05/2008 05:36:00 pm
think free.live free