Just came back from my work. Feeling quite tired now but I have 'homework' to do. Yes, an essay to write. So long never touch essays already, suddenly ask me write about topics that are kinda boring to me =\
Anyway, today was just more of an adminstrative day. Done all the paper work and I think tomorrow will also be the same. It is just like an 'orientation', once you get on the ground, no such thing as "new comer".
Anyway, SPF gotten themselves a Singapore Quality Award. So, they gave out free cashcards to everyone. Quite nice of them eh? And today, if you read Straits Times, there is full page of report on SPF, stating all the land divisions and some information. I took a picture of it...

And I got quite surprised when I see this 'advertisement' pasted on one of the pillars at chua chu kang.

Wth, is that how they link Buddhism to studies? I don't think it is a right way to do it. Sounds like....nvm. And did Albert Einstein really said that?
Random cars:

Spotted a Golf GTI the other day, it's a nice car.

This is a toyota altis, modded. Looks quite cool, but weird.
And, MOS close liao. Haven't been there yet and they now closed already. haiz.. wasted.
pandaboo penned at 10/06/2008 06:58:00 pm
think free.live free