Sunday, September 21, 2008
it ended. it just ended. Two days of driving passed so fast and now i'm back to my normal life. Birthday month spending spree ended. Time to save up again. Total damage this 'season':
Oakley - $300
Car rental - $170
Petrol - $70
Parking & misc - $30
Dinner & debt treat - $82
Wireless Modem - $80
Additional Transport - $80
Others - $100++
I'm now $912 poorer. It's a huge sum for a National Slave like me. But well, I enjoyed it. Especially driving. I can drive till I am so tired but still want to drive. Somemore such a nice new car. Rented a Honda Fit 08 which is only 3 months old. Quite clean, got reverse cam, and mileage only 7k! Oh, I clocked over 450km for these 2 days =\
Maybe because we got lost quite a few times =\ Turning out at the wrong exit again and again. Went to the far east and then to the west. Then to sentosa. Seriously sentosa got nothing. Wasted $8 for entry. Drove here and there, saw the merlion once and then all other places are just construction or trees. Went to the beach and saw lots of foriegners especially those ang mohs. The cars there made my honda feels so noob. sigh..
Really hope that I got my own car. Driving around, blast music and speed on the roads. But i hate the traffic lights, have to stop so many times. No choice, this is Singapore roads. Thinking about it, Singapore is seriously very boring. Having a car just shrinked the size of Singapore and everywhere seems to be the same. Traffic junctions, tall buildings and congested roads.
However, I still love to drive! I said that I don't think I will be renting car again until my probation period is over. And also because the cost is too high. But i'm reconsidering this statement =D
The temptation is just too strong! Just imagine you want to get to somewhere. You walk to your car and open the door with your key. Sit in and drive off to where you wanna go. Make a U-turn when you last min decide to go somewhere else. No more waiting for the damn bus. No more standing. No more squeezing with those foreign workers. Fast or slow is up to you. You are at your own comfort. Luxury.
Okay enough of it. Shall stop thinking about it. Time to save up for my other plans, there are more to come =D

The new honda fit 2008. I think very few rental coy will have such a new car.

The interior. SHIOK.

on mount faber..ok.. i hav no idea why i looked like this..i remember i smiled..
pandaboo penned at 9/21/2008 08:20:00 pm
think free.live free