This week was filled with ups and downs..a few events happened..
Okay, I am the bunk IC and i take charge of my bunk key. And so on tuesday after we come back from our driving lessons, I realise that i lost the bunk key! Dam! It is a government property and we need to pay $60 for the key to be replaced. I was so worried that I cant do anything else. No mood to talk or eat. Could I have dropped the key in the car, at the driving centre, or outside while we were slacking?? How am I going to answer for it?!
We climbed in through the windows that night, yes, breaking in. And I called the coy commander next day morning. Got scolded by him for breaking in and he said that he could charge me. Then he say we will arrange for replacement the next day. I was dam worried the whole day. Then on wednesday, went back to cdc for driving. First thing I do was to check my car. and NO! I did not get the same car as tuesday! But luckily, i saw my previous instructor and i told him about it. He then pass me the key and i walked to the car with high hopes, and luckily, i found it under the seat of the car. oh man! I almost jumped into joy and shouted "YES!". Called coy commander immediately then.
Dam heng ahhh!
Okay, next. I passed my TP! Will be getting my driving license soon! But well, i got no car to drive anyway. Got 8 points for being too courtesy. zzz. Stupid lorry that blocked my way at a bend. I choose not to overtake the lorry because he was moving off already. Then another lorry overtook me. So I got 2 points for "fail to overtake when necessary", 2 points for "unnecessary stopping" and 2 points for "fail to check mirror" because of the lorry overtook me. -.-"
And extra 2 points for failing to signal intention of using the parking lot while i was waiting for the car to come out of the lot.
But anyway, I passed!! Bought myself a P-plate as a gift =D
pandaboo penned at 8/24/2008 12:54:00 am
think free.live free