Tired, feeling sick...
Got some 'lecture'/'brainwash' by my father again. Saying that I come out of electrical engineering must go work as electrical consultant, then get PE. With PE (cert from professional engineers board), I can make lots of money and only then can I become my own boss. Then he continued to tell me that I need to become my own boss or else I will be working for others till I die. Then become unsuccessful he meant.
Then I argued that I may not need to be an electrical consultant to become my own boss. Then he raised his voice and say ONLY being consultant can start own business. And saying that I MUST get PE. He keep emphasizing the importance of PE. Saying with PE, I just need to sign papers and get money. I was like "this will never happen". I asked the prof. at the universities before. They say PE is not important, I shldn't be thinking about it. They say I should apply for PE only if my company needs it. In my mind, I have lots of thoughts to rebut my father, but i know i will never succeed because he would raise his voice and say "if you don't listen, you will sure fail in life". haiz.. what to do? tahan lo..
This coming thursday will be my TP test for my class 3 license already. Fast right? I'm quite afraid that I will fail. I have been driving over-confidently and during evaluation, I got quite a number of 'immediate failure' mistakes. Just hope everything goes smoothly this thursday.
Anyway, we got caught by some NSPI and NSI during 1 of the nights when we came back from our driving lessons at 11pm. Caught for not marching, we walked in instead. They just got nothing better to do, made us run back and then march. Making lots of noise throughout the march. Awaking all the others who already lights out. All of us were very tired already, lack of sleep throughout. Can't they just close one eye and let us go?! Why need to waste time and wayang infront of each other? No respect for NSPIs. Act big only, just because the are some lucky bastards.
Some random pics...

One Ipod, One main Speaker, Two x-mini speakers. Equals Surround System.
All running on batteries hor!

took this while i was having some dam long break during my driving lesson
pandaboo penned at 8/17/2008 12:34:00 am
think free.live free