Friday, February 29, 2008
I'm sure everyone of you heard about the recent news...
Now, they came out with a DVD on it..

lol.. dun be mistaken.. i found this pic on HWZ forum..
anyway.. Heard the news on wednesday and couldn't believe that he actually managed to break through singapore's security. It was a detention centre somemore. How did he managed to breakthough from the toilet?! Limping left leg and able to climb out the fence without being noticed? that was really lame..
ohya, I didn't hear the news from any annoucement or gathering of officers in Police Academy at all. I heard it from my friend that was listening to the radio. There were no news at all in PA and we weren't told anything at all. I was hoping that they could activate us for some action..lol..
But well, we are just trainees that haven't even complete the courses. My drill test and ippt is coming next week, including my PDT test. Law test will be coming soon too plus SBT.
Shooting test, few more weeks to go i guess. And well, I failed shooting!! Damn! From a marksman to fail. I think I couldn't get used to shooting with limited timing. Nevermind, I shall get Marksman for the test =)
And I was reading the news on the JI escape just now. 400 police officers were activated and now 100 army men activated. I guess SPF gonna run out of resources soon -.-" I wonder what happens if another big event occur, how would they call in more resources? SPF will be drained and most probably the army will come in instead. SPF ahh...haiz...
damn sian, i'm getting a little more sick of the people in my camp. Somehow, their negative self is exposing to us slowly, inviting me to hate them. Like today, one of them accidentally stepped on my shoe and scolded vulgarities. I was like.."wtf? u step my shoe till the sole is coming out already and u still give me that kind of attitude?!" Then another guy is getting a little crazy and had some conflict with my bunkmate. siao! Well, a lot of stuffs la. These kind of things will surely happen one la. Just tolerate my anger and last through this bah. There might be more of such stuffs after I get posted out.
pandaboo penned at 2/29/2008 07:58:00 pm
think free.live free