Sunday, February 10, 2008
Hello ppl!!
first of all.. Wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year!! This is the 4th day of CNY and i believe most of you already finished your visiting with tons of ang bao right? haha..
Anyway.. I came back on wednesday night and slack till today. Got sick again as soon as I step into my house -.-"
I actually recovered last week when i return to my camp! But i started coughing when i reach home..
And yup, stayed at home for 2 days except that i went to victor house on 1 night for visiting. Went for visiting and gathering yesterday also. Quite boring this CNY again. How I wish I'm in camp. At least we have groups of people that will do things together. Or should I say, suffer together? hahaha! Well, I woke up this NOON and feel sick. My father bought my lunch and I couldn't finish it. My plans of exercising this holiday also failed. There's ippt tml and if i fail, i will get confined till saturday and I will miss my driving lesson -.-""
Ohya, actually I wanted to book my driving practical test in May. But then, my POP is on 7th May and i'm so scared that they will change the date to 9th may which is on a friday. The only test date is on 9th May and if it crashes, my money will be wasted. So yup, I didn't book my practical test and i think i will only book the august test date. I won't have any car to drive anyway if i pass. so ya, take my time lo..
Okay, I shall go bath and go pack my stuffs for later...
pandaboo penned at 2/10/2008 02:59:00 pm
think free.live free