7th Jan 2008
Preparing myself for enlistment the next day. Excited but afraid that I couldn't take it. A little disappointment because time flies and I'm gonna get isolated for next 10 days. Packing my stuffs and trying to squeeze everything into my bag. Then my parents will give me this and that and ask me to squeeze it in. And so..tada.. I have a fat bag with a shoe bag on the other hand.
8th Jan 2008
Anxious. Took cab all the way to Chua Chu Kang with my parents and it cost us $25 because of the 35% peak hour charge. The taxi driver was talking about his children studying in HCI and applying for Scholarship and 2 of them are enlisting on friday. Made me feel so stupid as a tpjc student -.-"
Walked in to HTA and they did a check on us. Did some admin work and they sent us off to our bunks.
Life carries on for the next 11 days. The logistics department really cock up and I haven't even get my belt. Undergo trainings everyday and I'm not suppose to say anything out due to the Official Secrets Act. So yup. I have no idea what I can say and what I cannot say. So I better not say anything here.
But overall, and seriously, police NS life is very much more slack than army life. I've never hear any story from my friends yet but I already think we are very slack. So you should get the idea of how slack we are. =D
Anyway, today is the previous intake's passing out parade. So we were released early and I reached home around 6pm. Shiok! Civilization! It's been a long time since I see kids! I see bus! Mrt! And those secondary school students! All the noob faces!! lolx!! And they seem to be looking at the botak head me.. -.-""
Well, it's 12.44am now and it's very much over my normal lights out time.. think i'm gonna get a good rest.. bye ppl! Anything just sms me to chat.. I have plenty of time!
pandaboo penned at 1/18/2008 09:46:00 pm
think free.live free