<body>
Friday, January 04, 2008

Alright..Time for blogging since I'm quite bored now. Back to reality.

Recap of the Year 2007

2007 was quite a tough year as I enter JC year 2. With so many things to catch up and so many assignments left undone. Catching up with all the work and hope to get good grades. Became active in my Squash CCA as we were forced to join the inter-jc competition. Of course, with so few trainings and my lousy skills, we lost as last. But anyway, a new experience for me.

Joined my first volunteery work as the Chingay Usher. It was real fun and too bad for those who refuse to join with me =D
Attended events and everything to make my JC life worth and gain all sorts of experience. But quite disappointed that my friends refused to join me to have fun.

Resolved many conflicts and troubles in 2007. Everything seems good.

Did my best for the exams and I hope I didn't disappoint the teachers. Also, built up my courage a little and completed what I wanted to do. At least now I have no regrets. It's over and I will just hope for the best in the future.

Went for the Malaysia trip with a group of friends and 9 of us enjoyed throughout the trip. Hope there will be more of such trips.

All in all, 2007 was quite a good year where I learnt many experiences and knowledge. A year that I grew faster than before.

New year resolution for 2008

2008 will be the new start of my life as I will be entering National Service. That is a place where boy grows to a man. Moreover, I'm serving my NS in the Singapore Police Force. Although I will not get to experience the life as a soldier, it will still be a brand new experience for me as a Police Officer. Well of course, I won't know my posting until I completed the 3 months of Basic Police Training.

In any case, I hope I will make full use of my time and do my best in whatever I do. It's a new experience and I don't wish to slack through and learn nothing. Hope I learn a lot so that I will have stories to tell my children and grandchildren. =D

Of course, the A level results will be out in march and I hope I can get into my desired course. Should be Electrical & Electronics Engineering in either NUS or NTU. Will be 19 this year and so I should be planning for my future for both career and family. =)

That should be all, hoping for the best this new year and wish everyone the best this new year. =D


Good luck everyone!


pandaboo penned at 1/04/2008 06:38:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2