Went for the InterJC Pageant at The Arena today. Actually I'm quite unwilling to go but got dragged along by kc. Asking me to come along all these..So, I went.
Was raining when I'm leaving house and I got so no mood. Dragged my emotions all the way to clarke quay, then we saw a long queue to enter. Followed s13 guys and managed to cut queue and squeezed all the way in. Quite a big club and we squeezed all the way to the front to get a clear view of the stage.
Waited 1hour plus for the event to start and people are squeezing in and it's so stuffy. Stood there and watch the whole event for about 3 hours and seriously, I'm gonna faint if it get drag longer. Managed to rest awhile after the voting section and cool down.

Don't really like clubbing but just go there for the music bah.. haha..
And sad..today upset 2 of my friends. cuz actually tml going out with them.. but crash with another outing.. The other outing involve many people..meet together for dinner and watch the video of my malaysia trip.. I thought I would still be able to meet the 2 frens in the afternoon.. but they say it is too rush.. so not meeting le.. so sad.. I also don't know what to do.
Not that I want this kind of timing, but the other bigger group got no other time slots and I will miss the videos and pictures if I choose not to go. Plus I got to settle some money matters there. This is not an excuse..but really it's true. But nevermind bah, got to be more understanding cuz the 2 frens won't want to go out just for 2 hours bah..I will also choose not to go out if i were them. So sorry guys..
pandaboo penned at 1/06/2008 03:09:00 am
think free.live free