Reporting in soon in 1 hour plus time...
I found out something.. Army is as slack as Police!!! who the hell say that army more hiong?! 3 hours to clean a rifle.. wth? we 30mins to clean the whole bunk.. 1 mistake 50 pushups.. Zzz
And I also realise that.. I feel hungry most of them time in Singapore and at home. When I went malaysia last few weeks, I feel so full most of the time but when i come back to singapore.. I felt un-fed.. Stomach is groaning most of the time.. Then I went NS.. being well fed.. Then when i come back home.. I feel hungry almost every hour. Like now, I'm feeling dam hungry even before dinner time.. I wonder why...
Maybe this is why I am so skinny. I do not have food to eat while i'm hungry. Parents also don't buy anything back. I feel hungry at 4pm.. they will ask me wait for dinner at 7.. Feel hungry at 10.. they say night time don't eat.. den i woke up 12.. eat lunch.. tats it!! omg.. no wonder i so skinny.. nvm.. now i ask my mother for my dinner.. later before i report.. i go eat again.. buay tahan ahhh!!!
I wanna gain weight!!
pandaboo penned at 1/20/2008 05:13:00 pm
think free.live free