Saturday, December 22, 2007
Hello everyone!!!
冬至快乐!!!
Anyone eating tang yuan? those without fillings one.. like the one below.. made by my mother.. very nice =D

Anyway.. I finished the Popular job yesterday at Siglap Secondary School. Felt quite bad because I made them lost $61. My fault! There was this malay guy who wants to cut queue and so my supervisor allow and ask me bring to the bookshop to pay. And i Kay kiang.. I thought pay to me without bringing him to the cashier. So, I told him the NT price instead of the NA price.. Which is $61 short!! When i went back to the canteen and realise I collect wrong.. I ran back to find him but i couldn't find him!
You have no idea how worried I was. My heart sank and I lost all the mood to work. But nvm, it's my fault and I actually expected them to cut my pay. In the end, I was quite lucky that they did not cut my pay. But i still felt quite guilty. First time made such a big mistake.
So.. quote from me.. "kiang diu ho, mai kay kiang"
Ky, Bio and me went changi airport for lunch after spending more than 15mins deciding where to go. And another 15mins finding the stupid busstop that have the bus no. 53.
Went to take a look at T3...sat at the $800 chair and took some pictures.

Arrival Hall

Check-in Counters

The Departure Hall
And the Viewing mall suxs. It's so far away from the window and it is blocked by their wonderful 'see thru' design...
兄弟殺我兄弟者﹐ 必殺之!!
pandaboo penned at 12/22/2007 05:05:00 pm
think free.live free