Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Note for all of you.
Although you are using the internet at home, Internet is not your home. It is the fastest and easiest way for access to the public.
Furthermore, you are subjected to more limitations and laws. You can be easily tracked. Evidence are easily obtained even though you have deleted it. So, think before you act.
If you fail to do that, then face the consequences.
Just like the case in my tagboard. The person posted something offensive. I believe that person is not my friend, unless is someone who wants to play using the name. Well, example of information easily obtained:
If that person continue, I can get more information =)
Don't worry, even surfing in the library, it is easy to track.
Actually I hope that person can continue, that will be my first case. =D
pandaboo penned at 11/13/2007 11:58:00 am
think free.live free