Wednesday, November 21, 2007
YEAH! A LEVELS FINALLY OVER!!!!
There should be some change eh? Changed the colour and picture. Too bad, I still love this layout. It is so easy to maintain and also easy to read. =X
Well, the colour of the background didn't come out what I actually wanted and colour seems a little dull, but nevertheless, some change eh?
My mouse is failing me and my keyboard too. Computer is getting slower and slower day by day with startup time of 13 mins!!! Yes! 13mins!! Freaking long!!! Hope this computer can last me for 48 more days before I will be going botak.."left left..left right left..."
Will be getting myself a new mouse and maybe changing back to my old dusty keyboard bah. Save money. Hope can get a new comp after i POP-ed from my 12 weeks Basic Police Training.
Really weird, A lvls over but I didn't feel as excited as O lvls period leh. Maybe i got too numb from the A lvls torture. Or maybe there are nothing much for me to look forward too. Maybe, I'm just bored. Shall make more friends by searching friendsters.. haha.. but I shy sia.. =X
Planned so many things to do after As.. but when it really comes to the end, everything seems blank. I doesn't seem to have the mood anymore, don't have the motivation to carry out these tasks anymore. Gonna sink to a dull period, dam! nooOo! How??! any cure?
Well.. also looking for part-time jobs.. as in those few days job rather than few months job.. i don't have much time left eh?.. hahaha!
k lah.. shall go read up some driving theory.. tml having my first practical lesson...
pandaboo penned at 11/21/2007 12:53:00 am
think free.live free