Laughters, sadness, stunned. These are the reactions I am having now as I read my previous blog posts dated as far back as year 2005. Once again, if I do not know that I am the author, I will really be angry with him eh!! haha! I feel so stupid about what I've done. Feel so stupid that I have so many kind of reactions to all the events happening.
haha.. Anyway, I seemed "brave" to write them out in my blog in very poor english standards eh? After reading them, I realised how much I was complaining about my life, about the people around me, about everything. But, I don't really disagree with some of my opinions still because I understand how the young weirong thinks. hahaha! However, really sorry to those that i have offended, I feel very bad. Many words used in those posts really suxs and thanks those who still accepted me as a friend. I really don't know I was so bad eh? haha.. I wonder 5 years later, will I read my current posts and laugh at myself again? =\
Well, I went back to read the posts to look for clues on how to do well for exams. I want to find out what have I done to get an A1 for combined humanities and physics that time. Then, I realised that I wasn't putting much hopes in A maths and comb. hum. But surprisingly I got a B3 from a projected C5 =X I guess it is because of the intense work and practices after the prelims bah.
There was this post about "FONG ROX" on 11th Oct 2005. I was so funny and stupid. Just remembered that I only posted about my aim for combined humanities just few weeks before the paper. Even the teacher say that I am hopeless and she said that I have a small brain or I am stupid and I can't do well. On that day, it strengthened my will to prove her wrong. haha! Maybe this is the trick to it.
I still remember my peserverence for chinese that time. HAHAHA!!! okay.. don't talk about it.. i feel guilty. Guilty not because I want to retake chinese, but the type of mindset I have during that time. Human grow through time and changes. I will improve to be a better person =)
Just realised that my results are really very bad even at prelims!! OMG! I should be glad that I've gotten 16 points for 'O' levels!!!
Ohya, I went to read my previous posts also because I was saddened by what my teachers told me today. I was quite motivated recently to study, work hard. Started my engine during the June holidays ( months after my planned schedule), practising for my midyear and keep on reminding myself how important these exams are. The 'A' levels is so much more important than 'O' levels!! Now i am quite motivated and i am looking forward to september, and the coming big exams...
Oh, my chemistry teacher was saying that it is quite impossible for me to score well for chemistry and the most i will get for this exam is an E, the most i will get for A lvls is a C. What a great encouragement sia..And i was aimming for an A somemore. She was saying in such a way that there is really no hope for me scoring better.
Economics teacher said that I've improved..(wow happy ^^ ).. but she say "although you failed..but you improved..".. ok.. how great.
Physics, no need say. I am completely appalled. I know what I have done and I know I can't do well.
Maths, i think it's a great news that i heard i passed.
Well, so much for me being a little hardworking. It is the first time in my JC life, or even throughout my life that I was so concentrated!! I did my physics KIT until the first week of the June holidays. Then I tell myself I must buck up for Maths and Chemistry, so I tried to start the fire, slowly and I try to find time for my these two subjects. I spent days and days practising maths statistics. Days and more days to read through chemistry, making sure that I have the concepts in my mind first before I start to do anything. That is my style, to know concepts first before i started working. Found that chemistry is more of memory work and i read through 3 times or more for organic chemistry. The first time I managed to sit in front of my notes for more than 8 hours. However, I only managed to read through, but not practising on questions. Maybe that could be the cause of me scoring badly for this exam bah.
Disappointed with myself.
Wanted to keep this short but somehow I want to make sure everything is in =X
"人不教不懂, 钟不敲不鸣" one of the many quotes i found in my previous posts...
pandaboo penned at 7/04/2007 04:59:00 pm
think free.live free